Please go over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ and check out all of this week's entries. http://www.iheartfaces.com/2011/11/photo-challenge-black/#more-6640
Monday, November 7, 2011
I Heart Faces~Black~bonus sneak peek of Jessie and Johnny's Wedding
So Saturday I had the pleasure of taking pictures at Jessie and Johnny's wedding at Massee Lane Gardens in Fort Valley. There is is beautiful fish pond there, that little E showed me when we went to do her pictures while everyone else was busy getting dressed. So when it was time to do the pictures with the other kids we went back. My black in this photo is little R, the ring bearer. :-)

Please go over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ and check out all of this week's entries. http://www.iheartfaces.com/2011/11/photo-challenge-black/#more-6640
Please go over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ and check out all of this week's entries. http://www.iheartfaces.com/2011/11/photo-challenge-black/#more-6640
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what a beautiful shot!
Such a beautiful location! And I love that you made it meaningful for the kiddos with the koi involved.
xo*tricia
Post a Comment