This picture is part of the I Heart Faces challenge for this week. I hope you visit all of the entries over there.
Monday, October 24, 2011
I Heart Faces~Let Them Be Little
This week at I Heart Faces the theme is Let Them Be Little. So I went into the way back machine and found this one of DJ's from his first Christmas. We still lived in England and this was an outfit I found in Cambridge and we used in our Christmas pictures. :-) This was back in my point and shoot days, so the quality is not the best, but I love the picture for the memories it brings. :-) 
This picture is part of the I Heart Faces challenge for this week. I hope you visit all of the entries over there.
This picture is part of the I Heart Faces challenge for this week. I hope you visit all of the entries over there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't have any kids of my own yet, but this definitely makes me want to have some! What a cutie in that reindeer outfit! Such a sweet memory :)
I love his outfit! Such a sweet photo!
Post a Comment