Mrs. W then called me and asked me how I felt about traveling to Florida to take pictures at J & B's beach wedding in Mexico Beach.
I traveled down on Friday night after work, spent some time on the beach in the moonlight, and then spent Saturday celebrating with B and J. :-) It was a beautiful day for a wedding.
M, S, B, and T the sisters and the bridal party. BEAUTIFUL!
The Groomsmen and Groom, E, Mr. B, J, M and C.
The ring bearer, and J
We had to do a quick thinking job for J's boutonniere, the one that had been sent for the wedding was not looking so hot. Luckily one of the roses from B's bouquet had fallen off, so I did some quick adjustments and used it.
I am not sure if I mentioned it this weekend or not, but I loved the fact that J's bestman, also happened to be his dad.
On the far left, J waiting patiently for the ceremony, on the right, B waiting patiently. This was totally not planned but I love the way it came out.
B's flowers
B and her Step Dad
One of my favorites of the day.
There are quite a few more pictures up on my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/PLC-Photography/189079930824 most of the album there has not been edited, but I wanted to make sure I got pictures up quick for the family and friends that were not able to travel to Florida for the weekend.
Thank you to B & J for allowing me the pleasure of sharing your weekend with you! Also thank you to Mrs. DJ for suggesting me to them!
No comments:
Post a Comment