This week's theme at I Heart Faces is A Touch of Sun. Once again I am thinking a little bit out of the box on this challenge, and going with a football picture. This time, as the Cobra's were coming onto the field before the game against Weslyn.
They were so focused and ready for the game, that I was actually a little bit nervous that they wouldn't see me standing there... :-) At the time I took the picture I was a bit miffed at the sun just peeking out from behind the scoreboard, but since it works well with this week's theme, all is forgiven.
Make sure to head on over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ and check out all of the entries for this week.
Tweet
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/scienceesl
5 comments:
Great shot!
Football time!!
thanks for stopping by my blog- i love your shot!
It turned out great!
Love how it makes #34 glow...looks like they are ready to play!
Post a Comment