Tuesday, August 30, 2011
I Heart Faces White
This week at I Heart Faces the theme is White. I decided not to go with a traditional white picture, you know the white wedding dress, the flower girl, a senior portrait, even though I had plenty of those to choose from. Instead I decided to choose this one from last week's football game. The white in my picture being the player from Northeast Macon's jersey, as he chases Shaq from Twiggs County. I love the expression on Shaq's face in this picture. The concentration in his eyes is just so the kid that I have watched grow up the last few years and become the player he is today.I hope and pray that he has the season that I know he is capable of having, so that the colleges can see the player that I know he is! This photo was entered into the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow - fabulous action shot!!! Love your different way of thinking about "white," too. Great job! :)
Post a Comment