Saturday, June 12, 2010

Macon Wedding Photography~Lake Wildwood

I had the distinct pleasure of photographing Amy and Tony's wedding on Lake Wildwood in Macon this past evening.

They are a wonderful couple and I had a great time spending the day with them and their family and friends.
Tony waiting on his blushing bride.
From Amy and Tony
Christie the Matron of Honor
From Amy and Tony
My favorite part of weddings? The look on the grooms face when he gets a look at his bride for the first time of the day. Tony did not disappoint me!
From Amy and Tony
From Amy and Tony
It was a hot afternoon, but so pretty!
From Amy and Tony
Amy you were beautiful!
From Amy and Tony
From Amy and Tony
From Amy and Tony
From Amy and Tony
From Amy and Tony
From Amy and Tony
From Amy and Tony
From Amy and Tony
From Amy and Tony
And Amy has a great sense of humor!
From Amy and Tony
I will have more pictures of the reception and the families up tomorrow!

No comments: